Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

got 8.5 million ft!

Adrenaline Adrenaline

I stumbled across this and had to make a review.

This track is very tasty to my ears, very bouncy and powerful. Good selection of instruments and synths. Comfortable and fluid structure. Decent build ups and bridges. A well put together track!

5/5

- Overdose

Desert Empire Desert Empire

I stumbled across this track and couldn't help but rate 5 and post a review.

This is a very powerful song and I love the theme of it. It gave me chills. Very comfortable structure, the chorus happened when it felt it should, the bridge happened when it felt like it needed to. Very comfortable listen and effective use of instruments and sounds.

Nicely done :]

Malifex responds:

thanks a bunch, it means a lot :)

The Beginning of the End The Beginning of the End

There are some very well structured parts and some lovely sounding melodies. The sound effects help with the atmosphere of this song, but be careful you don't over use them or they can become less satisfying. Very nice change of melody, was smooth and appropriate :) Also i think there are just a little too many different patterns at 3:15 which causes slight cluster, but other than that all is good and this is another well worked project. ++++ :)

SilentShadow97 responds:

Cheers aswell man :) had fun with this mix. Also 3:15 was supposed to be a cross between different melodies to make the drop better :) I knew it sounded clustered as thats what I was going for haha :D Thaanks for review :D