Adrenaline Adrenaline

I stumbled across this and had to make a review.

This track is very tasty to my ears, very bouncy and powerful. Good selection of instruments and synths. Comfortable and fluid structure. Decent build ups and bridges. A well put together track!

5/5

- Overdose

Desert Empire Desert Empire

I stumbled across this track and couldn't help but rate 5 and post a review.

This is a very powerful song and I love the theme of it. It gave me chills. Very comfortable structure, the chorus happened when it felt it should, the bridge happened when it felt like it needed to. Very comfortable listen and effective use of instruments and sounds.

Nicely done :]

Malifex responds:

thanks a bunch, it means a lot :)

The Beginning of the End The Beginning of the End

There are some very well structured parts and some lovely sounding melodies. The sound effects help with the atmosphere of this song, but be careful you don't over use them or they can become less satisfying. Very nice change of melody, was smooth and appropriate :) Also i think there are just a little too many different patterns at 3:15 which causes slight cluster, but other than that all is good and this is another well worked project. ++++ :)

SilentShadow97 responds:

Cheers aswell man :) had fun with this mix. Also 3:15 was supposed to be a cross between different melodies to make the drop better :) I knew it sounded clustered as thats what I was going for haha :D Thaanks for review :D

Free 'Awesome Edit' Free 'Awesome Edit'

I must say, I really enjoy listening to the peaceful and well constructed melody at the beginning. The choice of notes for the sequence flow together really well and create a happy energy. The way the beat stops at 0:30 works really well since other ambient PAD and string sounds come in and support the main melody. Great texture. On a more critical note, I dislike the harshness of the synthesiser that comes in, for this particular genre. Great sounding synthesiser however it seems to isolate that pleasant atmosphere that the start creates. I give this 4 solid stars. All stars earned are absolutely from the first 1 minute or so of the song, very nice in my ears.

SilentShadow97 responds:

Thanks man :) I would give half the credit to DrDocternator as he had a huge part in the mix. Nice review overall, giving good feedback always helps out, as it helps me gain motivation for other projects.

Psychedelic Psychedelic

I enjoy the atmosphere created by the style of the melodies. The psychedelic techno genre makes the song sound fast paced, energetic and impacting. Good job. Good to hear improvement through the songs so far, and experimenting with different genres. ++++

SilentShadow97 responds:

Thanks for feedback man :D means a lot.

Prima Lux Prima Lux

Welcome to newgrounds!

An excellent first track, great use of different sounds, nice fade ins and outs, and a legitimate build up.

SilentShadow97 responds:

Thanks very much, this was my first mix, so its a little rusty.

Game Of Thrones ~ T1 Game Of Thrones ~ T1

This is so much better than about 50 other piles of shit that i've just listened to, all above this song in "popular" of dubstep. Everyone elses songs sound messy and gritty, which is pain to my ears. But to be frank with you, this song is very legit and well made. It's melodic, organised and not weak at the same time. Well done and thanks for restoring faith to this section of newgrounds audio :P

T1LTED responds:

Wow thanks for such a positive review!=) Be sure to check out my other songs, I post new ones regularly. I always appreciate and use any type of feedback I can get.

Cycles Cycles

This was a very melodic and colourful piece of music. I enjoyed listening to it, it was soothing!

Eudorix - Slenderman Eudorix - Slenderman

Very very good, I bet you didn't make this with FL studio, if you did JESUS.
Still, If you didn't, JESUS :D

Eudorix responds:

hahah, I did actually do this with FL studio! remember, when you make music the DAW never changes how the track sounds!

-= Big Macca =- -= Big Macca =-

Excellent beat and percussion instrumentation.
Solid, Deep, Effective wobbles.
Variation.

Good piece right here!

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, buddy :) Appreciate that review!

Glad the feedback so far has been nothing but positive!